eNETDNC LT is a fully functional DNC system that lets each computer communicate with up to 10 CNCs at the same time. It has many useful tools that can be used alongside eNETDNC like math utilities, and queuing of CNC files for an eNETDNC workstation to download. If you use eNETDNC Machine Monitoring you can also do standard reports, and use the Monitoring Dashboard in different locations around the shop.
You can run a simulation of your program step-by-step in the interactive back plotter. It runs both forwards and backwards, and you can click on any intersection to be taken to that line of code. If you’re drip-feeding a program you can stop and restart it from any location. The included eNET CNC Editor also has many features to make it easier to update your CNC programs.
eNETDNC LT is sold by seat and there’s no limit on how many you can have. For more information about eNETDNC LT, see the list below, or contact us directly.
eNETDNC LT Specifications:
- Compatible with all versions of Windows, both 32 and 64 bit
- Programs can be easily printed, viewed, or edited
- Search and replace entire file or highlighted text
- Interactive 2D and 3D back plotting
- Math functions and mass modify features
- Smart compare feature
- Renumber and remove sequence numbers
- G-code is displayed in easy to read colors for each value, colors and fonts can be reconfigured
- CNC file can be compressed or expanded
- Upload or download G-code or Mazatrol programs
- Works with any standard RS232 serial port